Are you looking for a career in tiling, want to set up your own business or being made redundant and looking for a change of direction?
Tiling Courses Northwest offer a range of courses from 1 week starter courses through to a 6 week advanced course, which will incorporate bathroom and wet room installation.
All courses are delivered by time served; experience trades people who also have experience of running their own business.1 Week beginner’s course.
Not sure if a tiling is for you then why not experience our 1 week course.
The course will include:-
• Introduction to the course
• Health & Safety legislation and practicalities
• Tools required for Tiling
• Correct use of tools for each job
• Use Adhesives and Grouts
• How to cut Wall & Floor tiles (by hand, dry cutters, wet cutters)
• Correct Procedures of Setting out (Walls & Floor)
• Wall and Floor Preparation for tiling
• Fixing of Wall Tiles to (Kitchen & Bathroom)
• Fixing of Floor Tiles (including cutting round WC and Pedestal)
• Application of Trims (Plastic and Metal)
• Application of Silicones
• Positive and negatives of being self-employed
• Certificate Presentation
|1 week Beginners course||£400||£100|
|2 week course||£800||£150|
|4 week course||£1600||£250|
|6 week Advanced course||£2400||£350|